Windows 8 frustration

regalized

Hi all, I have just bought an Acer switch tablet, I'm trying to find the latest powerlogger drivers to download, any direction would be much appreciated. Thanks, Tony.

i got a Windows 8 laptop and after fighting it to work the PL, I ended up buying a replacement hard drive and loaded windows 7 onto it and now PL life is good.

Good luck.

I have a dell tablet with windows 8 that it works on. Pretty straight forward getting mine to work.

I think my problem is I'm plugging in the powerlogger usb into the usb female in my acer switch notepad. It looks like I need to get an otg adapter and plug it in to the micro usb in the tablet itself . I have no communication through the generic usb.

I think my problem is I'm plugging in the powerlogger usb into the usb female in my acer switch notepad. It looks like I need to get an otg adapter and plug it in to the micro usb in the tablet itself . I have no communication through the generic usb.

USB should be USB. Do you have the newest drivers loaded? Have you gone into windows to turn off the signed drivers stuff?? does powerlogger show up in your device manager?

You should be using the regular USB port. Have you read through the info in the link posted in post number 2 in this thread???? It has all the info you need to get it up and running. You especially need to turn off the signed driver stuff, and have the latest drivers loaded in your PLC folder, and check to see what you're seeing in the device manager for the powerlogger.