WIX Filter quuestion

fast-ed

I am looking for a part number for the longer WIX filter for the 3.8. I use the stubby WIX filter on my Regal. I think the part number is 51040. Any help on this will be great.

Wix filters have been black for a while now.
when i don't know a specific Wix part number, i just ask them to cross refernce it to a Delco filter that i know the part number for. for my Regal and Cavalier, i ask for the cross reference for a PF52- or just tell them i need a filter for a 90's Corvette if the counter jockey insists on plugging make/model/interior color into the computer.

Wix filters have been black for a while now.
when i don't know a specific Wix part number, i just ask them to cross refernce it to a Delco filter that i know the part number for. for my Regal and Cavalier, i ask for the cross reference for a PF52- or just tell them i need a filter for a 90's Corvette if the counter jockey insists on plugging make/model/interior color into the computer.

51794 is a wix 2 qt filter that has the same threads i use on on my remote oil filter location.

Guys,
Why not go to the Biggie oil filter and get a REAL oil filter? The adapter is cheap!
Conrad

I thought if we had an oil cooler we couldn't use the BIGGIE filter? If we can hell i would love to get that, I use pureone gold. I used fran,delco, etc Pureone is great IMO.

I have a sandwich oil cooler adaptor, so i can in fact use a BIGGIE? or no?