Wrecked my car.For sale.(pics)

sabersaw30

86 Buick T-Type 160,000 miles on Chassis, approximately 5,000 since rebuild
Factory Power Silver Moonroof (Works Perfect)
T-type Rear Spoiler! (Rare Option)
Rare Factory Digital Climate Control (Rare Option)
Driver Side Power Seat (works perfect and nice option)
Power Windows
Excellent Interior- Excellent Headliner & Upholstery
New Floormats from Jaxseatcover
All new Seals around Windows, Moonroof Rail, and Doors
Fresh Metallic Blue Paint, (WS6 Pontiac Blue)
Performance Parts, Etc
New GN1Performance “Big Boy” Front Mount Intercooler (installed by CK Performance)
Poston Stainless 3 inch Downpipe
Hooker 2 ½ inch Dual Exhaust with Aerochamber Mufflers
Kirban Rear Seat Frame Brace
Kirban Moonroof Rails Brand New
Brand New Turbotweak Chip from FullthrottlePerformance
50 MSD Injectors (1 year old)
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Heads Redone with Beehive Springs, 3 Angle Port/Polish
ARP Bolts, Brand New Gaskets, absolutely Zero Engine Oil Leaks Anywhere!
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump with Kirban Hotwire Kit
GNX Wheels from Kirbanperformance in Excellent Condition
Goodyear Eagle GA Tires with Good Tread
New Battery
Water Pump is Brand New
TurboTweak Chip from Fullthrottle
UMI Performance Upper and Lower Bars
Spohn Rear 1 inch Chrome Moly Sway Bar
Big Mouth Cold Air-Intake System
Mini Starter
Brand New Alternator from Advanced Auto with Lifetime Warranty

ALKYCONTROL, Tampa
Alkycontrol Alcohol Injection (installed by Alkycontrol, in Tampa)

KDK Performance, Orlando
Brand New BullitProof Rear! Newly Installed Brand New Eaton Centersection Also, New 3:42 Ring Gear

I just recently put a transmission that brian built on the board here and a 10.5 2800 stall.
I got the dual fans with the f body radiator.Temps usually in hot florida stay around 175.Only downside to the car stock turbo.
It also has a edlebrock 204/214 cam and lifters.
I will take $5000 If nobody wants It I am going to swap the motor into a small light car.I could make awhole lot more parting it out but just don't have the time.

I am 20 miles out of Jacksonville florida close to the georgia line.Bring your rollback and bring it home.

Attachments

• DSC00765.jpg
    DSC00765.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 4,433
  • DSC00766.jpg
    DSC00766.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 4,120
  • DSC00767.jpg
    DSC00767.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 3,620
  • IMG_1212.jpg
    IMG_1212.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 3,608
  • IMG_0321.jpg
    IMG_0321.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,740
86 Buick T-Type 160,000 miles on Chassis, approximately 5,000 since rebuild
Factory Power Silver Moonroof (Works Perfect)
T-type Rear Spoiler! (Rare Option)
Rare Factory Digital Climate Control (Rare Option)
Driver Side Power Seat (works perfect and nice option)
Power Windows
Excellent Interior- Excellent Headliner & Upholstery
New Floormats from Jaxseatcover
All new Seals around Windows, Moonroof Rail, and Doors
Fresh Metallic Blue Paint, (WS6 Pontiac Blue)
Performance Parts, Etc
New GN1Performance “Big Boy” Front Mount Intercooler (installed by CK Performance)
Poston Stainless 3 inch Downpipe
Hooker 2 ½ inch Dual Exhaust with Aerochamber Mufflers
Kirban Rear Seat Frame Brace
Kirban Moonroof Rails Brand New
Brand New Turbotweak Chip from FullthrottlePerformance
50 MSD Injectors (1 year old)
Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Heads Redone with Beehive Springs, 3 Angle Port/Polish
ARP Bolts, Brand New Gaskets, absolutely Zero Engine Oil Leaks Anywhere!
Walbro 255 Fuel Pump with Kirban Hotwire Kit
GNX Wheels from Kirbanperformance in Excellent Condition
Goodyear Eagle GA Tires with Good Tread
New Battery
Water Pump is Brand New
TurboTweak Chip from Fullthrottle
UMI Performance Upper and Lower Bars
Spohn Rear 1 inch Chrome Moly Sway Bar
Big Mouth Cold Air-Intake System
Mini Starter
Brand New Alternator from Advanced Auto with Lifetime Warranty

ALKYCONTROL, Tampa
Alkycontrol Alcohol Injection (installed by Alkycontrol, in Tampa)

KDK Performance, Orlando
Brand New BullitProof Rear! Newly Installed Brand New Eaton Centersection Also, New 3:42 Ring Gear

I just recently put a transmission that brian built on the board here and a 10.5 2800 stall.
I got the dual fans with the f body radiator.Temps usually in hot florida stay around 175.Only downside to the car stock turbo.
It also has a edlebrock 204/214 cam and lifters.
I will take $5000 If nobody wants It I am going to swap the motor into a small light car.I could make awhole lot more parting it out but just don't have the time.

I am 20 miles out of Jacksonville florida close to the georgia line.Bring your rollback and bring it home.

Hows the chassis & doors?

Looks like the driver side front frame rail is whacked pretty good.

BTW sorry to see you had an accident :(, good luck.
I know the ball joints are bent up pretty bad.I am mainly just selling it for the motor and trans.I just did not want to have to pull it out.I am going to give it a week on the board and then I will be looking for a rx7 or something light to put it in.I know you can make a bunch of money parting it out just not going to mess with it till I pull the motor and trans and then I will start selling all the interior and doors.the car has awesome interior.

If you decide to part it out, I'll be interested in the entire Touch Climate Control system.

:eek:
I have to ask. What happened?

I did not want to answer that.:rolleyes:I was going to work on a damp road and gave it to much gas.:biggrin:took me straight to the woods.Basically being stupid and know I have to pay for it with a messed up car.Thank God I was not hurt did not even have my seat belt on.That is the first time I have ever been in a car and had no control what so ever.I was probably running 60 when the tires let loose had the car running strong too.I have had a T before but this motor in this car is a beast even with the stock turbo.I did have alot of fun with the car though.

I did not want to answer that.:rolleyes:I was going to work on a damp road and gave it to much gas.:biggrin:took me straight to the woods.Basically being stupid and know I have to pay for it with a messed up car.Thank God I was not hurt did not even have my seat belt on.That is the first time I have ever been in a car and had no control what so ever.I was probably running 60 when the tires let loose had the car running strong too.I have had a T before but this motor in this car is a beast even with the stock turbo.I did have alot of fun with the car though.

Interested in any trades? I have a one owner 90 mustang LX 5.0 with a 5 spd. Blue with a blue top. only 311 built. 88K miles. Receipts for any and every time a wrench was put on the car, miles documented. Everything is original and everything works. Also gets 25 mpg!

Or if you are into 4 wheelers: I have an 06 Arctic Cat 650 V Twin with 2.5" lift, DynaTek CDI box, fully snorkeled, 14" ITP SS 106 wheels and 30" mudlite tires, HMF Penland exhaust with both carbs jetted, springs clipped, and slides drilled and K&N filter. Also hand guards, gel grips, and water temp gauge. Front and rear brush guards and a Warn 2500LB winch. I bought it stock on June 10 of this year, poured over 2K into it only to find out I don't have time to ride it. Never been in the water and never in mud over wheel studs. I have titles to both and I live 3 hours away. In fact, I bought my 86 in Jax, FL

ouch

sorry to see you crashed you buick...glad you are ok...thats why i never drive mine in the rain....sent you a p.m.

Interested in any trades? I have a one owner 90 mustang LX 5.0 with a 5 spd. Blue with a blue top. only 311 built. 88K miles. Receipts for any and every time a wrench was put on the car, miles documented. Everything is original and everything works. Also gets 25 mpg!

Or if you are into 4 wheelers: I have an 06 Arctic Cat 650 V Twin with 2.5" lift, DynaTek CDI box, fully snorkeled, 14" ITP SS 106 wheels and 30" mudlite tires, HMF Penland exhaust with both carbs jetted, springs clipped, and slides drilled and K&N filter. Also hand guards, gel grips, and water temp gauge. Front and rear brush guards and a Warn 2500LB winch. I bought it stock on June 10 of this year, poured over 2K into it only to find out I don't have time to ride it. Never been in the water and never in mud over wheel studs. I have titles to both and I live 3 hours away. In fact, I bought my 86 in Jax, FL

You have any pics of the mustang?I don't know if I want to trade just yet me and my dad are sceaming on building a project car.Pull the motor and trans we will trade bodys ha ha ha:D:D:D Whoops that did not sound right. I would like to see the mustang though.

I just read this. Yeah, I will take some pix tomorrow evening. I wanted to give it a good dose of rubbing compound and polishing compound before I actually put it on the market. I should have the pix ready by 8pm or so. Send me your email addy in a PM

Wheels and Tires

How much for the wheels and tires?
I have a buddy in Jacks who can make the pick up for me.
Also want the doors if thier in good shape rust free.
Thanks

I am not parting the car out yet.I am going to try to get the whole car out of my dads yard.I will let you guys know when I decide to part it out.I need to sell the whole car.