Wrecked my car.For sale.(pics)

Damn dude...I know exactly how you feel. Just had the same deal except an F750 won the battle.

Sorry to hear, glad you are ok.

Wear your friggin' seatbelt! I did, it only broke my sternum. It could have been much worse.

Damn dude...I know exactly how you feel. Just had the same deal except an F750 won the battle.

Sorry to hear, glad you are ok.

Wear your friggin' seatbelt! I did, it only broke my sternum. It could have been much worse.

Wow yes I was fortunate.

Man, sorry to see that! It hurts me to see a wrecked TR. Not as bad as you I am sure. Bring it back from the dead dude! There is your project. Don't let another TR bite the dust!:(

Man, sorry to see that! It hurts me to see a wrecked TR. Not as bad as you I am sure. Bring it back from the dead dude! There is your project. Don't let another TR bite the dust!:(
X2 !!!!!;) Fix that puppy back up!!!

Hey

Let me know if your wanting me to look for that number for the T-type it needed body work but might let it go cheap.

Price drop $4000 for the whole car. I got a whole lot more in the motor and trans.You could part the car out and make a whole lot more money.I probably going to pull the motor and trans next weekend so this is the last week I will leave it on the board.Heck of a deal.

Before you part it out check on some prices on the repair. I can tell by the photo's that it is repairable. pulling a frame or cutting in a section is not that hard if you know what you are doing. Much if the disassembly and assembly your self. Good luck.

$3500 cash in hand
I cut the radiator support out but everything else is still intack.Shoot me your email and I will send you some pics.I was going to pull the motor and trans and try to get $3000 out of the pair.I have $2000 in the trans and 10.5 converter.I don't want to pull the motor and trans I was hoping to sell it like it sits.I have $1200 in just the rearend.uper and lower control arms poly bushings.I did pull the carpet and seats.to sell.The motor will crank right up.I pulled the wiring harness to pull the motor out.It has the high hp poly motor mounts too.

Door panels, door panels, door panels,...... oh wait your not parting it out.

But if you do let me be first in line for the door panels :wink:

Also sorry to see the mishap, not sure if i can sleep tonight after looking at a wrecked TR :frown:

ouch

im so sorry for your lose... i know the feeling this just happen to me a few months back...you really should rebuild it

pm sent about the car

I sent pm if the car hasn't sold. Would be interested in buying whole car. Whould have to have car shipped to chicago...