Wts: 87 Gn

SloRegal

I have a 87 GN Hard top 150K miles (motor has at the most 8K) that I want to sell but dont know what to ask for it. Maybe I can get some offers or advise from you guys.

It needs some work done to it but runs very well. I'll post pics up later after work.

Needs: Possibly new paint (It looks pretty decent right now), some interior work (door panels, steering wheel pad is worn, shifter knob, new carpet, seats are in fairly good shape, little odds and ends), Rear bumper filler (Pass side), Front grille is loose, Driver floorboard is rusted through.

Mods:TE:45a, Ebay budget FMIC (Works pretty good), 72lb injectors, ME-R mafless, 3500 stall 9x11 (non billet) was restalled about 2 months ago, Weld racing Draglites (longer wheel studs), 275/60R15 MT street radials (less than 100miles on them), boost, oil, water temp, knock, AEM A/F Gauges, few other things that I cant think of right now.

The car runs very strong. The last time I took it to the track it went on 12.4@115 mph 2.2 60ft. with old street tires, turbo was set a 17PSI. I know the car can run solid 11's maybe 10's with right tune. I just dont have time or money for it, I'm buying a new house. I will get pics up asap. Can anyone make an offer or tell me about how much I can get for it? The exterior doesnt look bad at all. Any questions send me a PM and I will response asap. Thanks Carlos

P.S. I hope this is in the right section.

I would think somewhere around 7k to 9k. Right now it seems to be more of a buyers market then a sellers market, unless that one person really wants that specific car then you may be able to get the price you are asking. Hope this helps you out a bit. Good luck with the sale. Some really good pictures may help out with the sale and be as honest as you can about everything.;)

Here are some photos, heading to work on interior pics and rusted floor board.

GN016.jpg

GN008.jpg

GN011.jpg

GN007.jpg

GN017.jpg

GN010.jpg

The pic of the floor board. Best I can get right now, I will have to jack up the car for a better one.
GN031.jpg

Pic of the steering wheel wear.
GN030.jpg

GN029.jpg

GN027.jpg

GN026.jpg

GN025.jpg

GN024.jpg

GN023.jpg

GN022.jpg

GN021.jpg

Polish those wheels and give it a good cleaning and that should have no problem selling in my opinion, thats one mean look'n s.o.b btw.