You Guys See This???

Buickwh1 said:
I guess I'll ask Dennis, he lives 4 doors down from me :D

Nice part of the world there...I bought my GN from Dennis last year...Drove down to pick it up, wish there was still more farmland like that in my part of CT.

57loboy said:
Nice part of the world there...I bought my GN from Dennis last year...Drove down to pick it up, wish there was still more farmland like that in my part of CT.

what part of CT are you from? i work in danbury...

I got the same reply from him too. E-bay sent me a e-mail saying it was a scam. Not to deal out side of the site with this person.

Its a scam for sure its been removed from e-bay. Well thats it for this trend. I'm sure glad that alot of people look out for eachother. ;)

Dennis moved since then. He said it was gettin too crowded where he was in Furlong. lol. He moved out even furthur in the country..

57loboy said:

im sure glad that i could help someone out here. and i always look for scammers so if i find anymore that dont seem right i will post them up here for you guys!!

FlyinGN said:
Dennis moved since then. He said it was gettin too crowded where he was in Furlong. lol. He moved out even furthur in the country..

I meant the new house...not the one in Furlong. He's been in it since December of last year. He had mud & gravel for landscaping then, now at elast he's paved and planted grass!

57loboy said:
I meant the new house...not the one in Furlong. He's been in it since December of last year. He had mud & gravel for landscaping then, now at elast he's paved and planted grass!

He sure does, and Darrill his son in the front yard ;)

Good times having those fella's right down the road.