Young TB generation

highboostgn

I wondering how many Turbo Buick enthusiasts out there that own TB's that are older than them. Im 23 and have wanted one since I was 16.Plan on having The 87 I have for life and hopefully collect a few more :D ..Anymore out there?

Well im 26 n had own an 86gn n i currently own a 87 t type... I was 23 when i first bought my 86gn... I wish i could of keept the 86 nothing like ur first ;-)

Well im 26 n had own an 86gn n i currently own a 87 t type... I was 23 when i first bought my 86gn... I wish i could of keept the 86 nothing like ur first ;-)
except for my first 86 was an unsalvageable unrestorable money pit rain wreck lol.

I'm 23 and have owned mine for 3 yrs now. Always wanted a 96 impala ss and a grand national. Didn't get my 96 but an 05 ss for a daily driver(close enough) and my gn show car! Got it stripped to metal and re-painted last year. I always wounded how many people think its daddy's car!

man that use to piss me off when i had my two corvettes..."is that yours or your dads"? man that got me pissed!!

I bought mine in 93 when i was 17 and still have it today, i dont see too many young guys with them around here, they are mostly gray haired fellas

Bought mine when I was 18 years old, I am now 22. It is by far the most popular car out of all my friends cars and I don't see myself getting rid of it for anything. Most of the kids around here are either riding around in rice or fox body mustangs, people are very surprised when they see someone my age driving one of these cars.

turboz4life said:
Bought mine when I was 18 years old, I am now 22. It is by far the most popular car out of all my friends cars and I don't see myself getting rid of it for anything. Most of the kids around here are either riding around in rice or fox body mustangs, people are very surprised when they see someone my age driving one of these cars.

Yea same thing here. Civics, sti,evos and so on.

I was 27 when I bought my car 6 years ago, and I bought the car I rode in when I was 10 years old. I told the guy then I was going to buy it someday, and one day he called me. End of story, and I'll never get rid of it. Just trying to keep my eyes out for the next one so I can have a stocker and then turn this one into a race car.

Bought mine about 4yrs ago and now I'm 28. I always wanted one since I was 16 but I couldn't afford it back then. Love it and always will.

Bought mine when I was 22. Of course in a couple months it will be 24 years since i got it.

David

Got my first regal when I was 18, lost that rust battle but that planted the GN seed. 6 months later I was pickling up my 1987 GN and hopefully it should be painted and on the road in a month or two.

not so young.. but 34 had mines since 2006, bought w/ 18k miles. NOOBish to GN's... but am reading alot and learning.

Honda owner since 93' tho.. I was one of the early ones and am in that crowd. I roadrace my Honda tho. Sorry you can't stand me.

I was 23 when I bought my first GN in 1990. Goes to show what sort of product Buick needs to offer to lower the average age of buyers from geriatric to young & strapping. :D I guess they're trying with the current Turbo Regal.