ZR-1 17x8" rims

49-blues

Anyone know who has the best prices on these that are set up for the third gen camaro- they re supposed to fit gns without spacers?

BandAid said:
I just finished ordering a set and it said $399 for a set of 4 and $78 to ship to my door.....
:wink:

Bandaid, you got a pic of them installed?

W29- hit "add to cart" - its for a set of four.

BandAid said:
I just finished ordering a set and it said $399 for a set of 4 and $78 to ship to my door.....

I take it these are going on a GN. Are they a direct fit or do you have to play spacer games?

jshilli1 said:
Bandaid, you got a pic of them installed?

W29- hit "add to cart" - its for a set of four.

Holy cow!
My bad!

81000 Wheels, Painted 17x8, ZR1 (set of 4) $399.00 $399.00 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's an outstanding deal!!!

I have the polished hyper black ones....paid $599 for those, but the fit and look damn good on these cars. I have gotten so many more compliments on the car since I put these on!

Attachments

• wh1.jpg
    wh1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 592
Rims

SLP must have been getting one hell of a response from us GN guys because they raised the price back up to 699 for a set.I bookmarked the page on monday hoping to order a set on tuesday and now it says that part number is no longer valid.I even called SLP on Monday and the guy said they had plenty of rims in stock.WTF!!!!!! :confused:

Thats weak! I'd call and see if you can get the deal... probably just depends on who you talk to.

I ordered mine on Saturday,they sent me an Order Reciept to my email but who knows what that really means...Only time will tell...fingers crossed :wink:

Tom Tom Turbo said:
I have the polished hyper black ones....paid $599 for those, but the fit and look damn good on these cars. I have gotten so many more compliments on the car since I put these on!

Are the hyper black ones actually black with a polished lip. It's tough to see, even on SLPs site, but they still look "silver."

Have an up close pic of one of the wheels. Car looks killer by the way

no, they are polished with a "dirty" clear coat over them. They look very bright during the day, but gunmetal at night.

Very cool IMO

Thats where i first saw them- they look great! SLP now says the part number doesnt exist- im gonna try going there in person next week to see if i can get a set at $399.