fett87

for some reason i cant explain when i bought my GN two years ago i had the GNX #007 book in my trunk, now its just sitting in my house, kind of an odd story, now clue how it got there or who owns 007.

My dad used to own #007. He sold it about 10 years ago to someone in the NY/NJ area. I don't think he ever had the book though.

007 is in a parking garage in manhattan

fett87 said:
for some reason i cant explain when i bought my GN two years ago i had the GNX #007 book in my trunk, now its just sitting in my house, kind of an odd story, now clue how it got there or who owns 007.
I looked at 007 several years ago, it was owned by an electrical contractor located in manhattan. It looked like a nyc taxi cab, every panel had a dent in it, mud on the qtrs, leaks, interior was nasty, etc., I think at that time he was asking mid 20s. I will look for his business card.

Your Dad had one of these too.

GT Lawyer said:
My dad used to own #007. He sold it about 10 years ago to someone in the NY/NJ area. I don't think he ever had the book though.

Your Dad also owned this too. And put TONS of miles on it. And still went low 12's with 352k orig miles.

Attachments

• 146-4658_IMG.JPG
    146-4658_IMG.JPG
    176.4 KB · Views: 368
DCVING said:
Your Dad also owned this too. And put TONS of miles on it. And still went low 12's with 352k orig miles.

That's because he changed the oil every 3000 miles!