'02 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins...

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
2002 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins

Patriot Pearl Blue exterior, with Grey interior, 103k miles, 2 wheel-drive, Quad-Cab, Short-bed.
-Line-X spray-in liner
-New Michelin tires!
-Chrome running boards
-Tinted windows
-23mpg Average!!

Performance Mods:

-BHAF "cold-air" kit
-Removed silencer ring from turbo
-J-hook wastegate actuator
-4" downpipe
-5" MBRP exhaust
-Isspro fuel pressure guage
-DSS Steering Stabilizer bar
-Smarty Programmer

New in the box, Yet to be installed:

-Opie's MitUSA lift pump setup
-BlueChip Redline fuel box

New updated pics will be available this weekend. Let me know and I'll email them to you.

Asking $18,900, open to offers... $$$ talks...:biggrin:

K.

The wife will kill me but... WTT for either a black or dark blue w/ chrome trim '87 TR. :biggrin:

K.

ToTheTop... Don't let the high price of diesel fuel scare you away from this nice truck...:rolleyes: Buy today, haul your TR tomorrow!! :D

K.

Still for sale... It's just taking up room in the garage at this point.

K.

I am putting a Regal back together right now.

86 T-Type - 1 owner car / 71k miles White with blue interior, has cage and currently setup for racing. Was planning to return to stock but have multiple options based on the motors I have around here. From stock to 10/11 second 1/4 miles. Any interest in a trade?

Scott

I am putting a Regal back together right now.

86 T-Type - 1 owner car / 71k miles White with blue interior, has cage and currently setup for racing. Was planning to return to stock but have multiple options based on the motors I have around here. From stock to 10/11 second 1/4 miles. Any interest in a trade?

Scott

A trade is always a possibility, I even mention that earlier in the post. PM or email me all the info on your car with pics, and we'll go from there.

K.

Still for sale, or trade for a TR. I'm open to reasonable offers.

K.

Well... With gas so scarce in the area the last couple weeks, and a full tank of diesel :biggrin: I've put a few miles on the truck. It makes me want to keep it, but I could use the money elsewhere also...

BUMP for $16,900 or trade for comparable TR!!

K.

Good looking truck.I have one also and know that they are fun to hot rod also.Good luck on the sale.

Almost March Bump...

BUMP for $14,900 or trade for comparable TR!!

K.

The truck now has 109k miles on the odometer... I drove it to Ohio and back this weekend, and it got 17.24-MPG...!! That's with an open car hauler, full weight '87 GN, and (3) 2004r's behind it... :eek: Oh, and an average of 72-MPH... :biggrin:

It never downshifted or unlocked the converter up I-77 through Fancy Gap. For those that don't know, that's a 7-mile steep incline up the mountain...!!

K.