02 volts dropping to zero-long

boostmaster

on my 85 t type i've been having problems lately with rich fuel mixture and my 02 volts reading 0 voltage. tps is set at .42 volts, fuel pressure @ 45psi static, blm 108, iac 20 maf 8 gms. this has been a long standing problem and i can't figure it out. i have changed many 02 sensors each time with no results. 02's start out @ .45vlts until warm up then slowly drop to 0. the ecm compensates buy richening the fuel and then the car , being so rich, runs like crap. i did notice that when i disconnect the maf the vehicle runs better but dies when i reconnect it. 02 volts still at 0. i first suspected possibly a bad maf but now i'm just not sure.
hellllppp!!!

my combo is a ta49, 30lb injectors,poston headers, 2 1/2 downpipe, jl93 street chip.

ps no exhaust leaks, no intake leaks, vacumn reading 17hg in park, 14hg in drive.

Well, I'm not real sure on the differences between the 86-87's & yours. I do know that it's been stated here before that a maf reading of 8gms usually suggests a bad maf sensor. Is it the original? That may be a problem considering it runs better while disconnected. I don't know exactly how, if at all, that relates to you not getting steady o2 readings.

What o2 are you using? Have you tried resetting the ecm via the orange wire in front of the battery?

I do know that the egr will cause it to run rich if it's clogged up or not working correctly. My T was running rich until I cleaned the clogged up egr filter.

Hopefully someone else with more knowledge can help you further.;)