You can type here any text you want

03 GMC Envoy, very nice $15k

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
I would like to sell my envoy. It is an 03 model, SLE 4wd. the truck is dark grey with some pinstriping, 17" tires with Firestone Destination tires. a good 50% tread left at least. 72k miles, mostly highway. gets 17mpg on average around town and i have gotten 20-23 on the highway. best of 23.6 on a recent trip to colorado on I-80 in nebraska. very nice paint and i will have the interior shampooed right before sale. 4.2l inline 6, very strong driveline, nerver had a problem with it. PW PL, cruise. also comes with awesome aftermarket CD player, 12" sub and 300w amp installed. i can deliver to anwhere from wisconsin area to north nebraska and up to canada a little more than gas money.
Selling because of school costs and need to get a cheaper vehicle. was owned by a school teacher before me and i took good care of it, occasional screw around racing. pretty fast actually.
$15,000 even, not going to negotiate as it books 2k over that and thats what my loan is on it. only people ready to buy respond as i hate tire kickers. ask questions and i will answer soon as i can. thanks
Gary

also should note that there are 2 modifications to it.
1. cut the front of the airbox open as stock it draws through 2 baffles and a 1.5" hole, pretty gay
2. huge rear muffler was replaced with pipe as it was bent up when i backed a boat into a lake and it drug on the crappy ramp/area.
Gary

hey i just got my loan statement today, turns out i only owe $14k even, so, who wants it for $14k? Got my student loan statement today also :frown: stupid school. I need to move this vehicle or it may get repoed sometime. thanks
Gary

Back