You can type here any text you want

*****10 Sec Buick T-Type For Sale*******

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Joe and Dan,
Thanks for the kind words. I won't get out of the Buick world. Im just going to do something different for a while. I told my my oldest son (12) the other day that we would built something different or another Buick in a couple of years. He said dad that would be great then I could learn how to work on it and fix it. That's what it's all about guys!!!!!!

I will be in OKlahoma if I don't sell the car before then.

I have some good photo's of the car if someone is interested and wants to see them.

Thanks,

Chance or Charlie,
Did I sent you pics? If not let me know and I will. I've sent so many out i've lost count.

Thanks

Chance or Charlie,
Did I sent you pics? If not let me know and I will. I've sent so many out i've lost count.

My inbox should be empty now.

Thanks

Im very interested and would like to see some pictures. Send me all the pictures you have as I am far away.

I don't have the money for the car. I have a deposit. Im 99.9% that the car is sold. The new owner can't take delivery for two weeks. I will let you know if the deal falls through.

Thanks

Who Bought This Car

I am looking the the new owner of this car. I have seen the car in person and would like to buy from the present owner. Any help please ........ Thanx, Bob

Back