You can type here any text you want

10 second WE4, 69k miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Steve

I have decided to sell my 69K mile hardtop WE4 to fund other projects. I bought the car about 1.5 years ago with 68K miles on it with a rod knock. The previous owner bought a set of injectors that he thought were 50's but turned out to be 36's. The 36's with a chip for 50's was lean and caused the engine damage. I have been thru the motor, trans, and rear since I bought it and have put less than 1500 miles on it with 500 being break-in on the motor and another 400-500 on the Power Tour last year. The car has no rust whatsoever. The car has been well cared for and garage kept its entire life. The factory paint still looks good but it does show some age. The interior is in great condition. The steering wheel has no sun damage, the headliner has been replaced and the seats and carpet look great. It comes with 6 GNX style wheels, 4 with radials and 2 with drag radials. It has gone 10.76 @ 126 on pump gas and drag radials on a pretty slick track. It has more in it. I am confident it will run 10.50's on a good track especially if it is close to sea level. Below is a list of the major items the car has but I am sure I am missing some of the smaller things. I want $15,900 for it. I am not hard up for money, or going hungry so please no low ballers. If I can't get what I want for it I will keep it. Thanks

109 block with center billet mains
4340 forged crank(internal balance)
JW SFI flywheel
Speed Pro forged pistons
ARP fasteners(mains, rod bolts, and head studs)
208/208 Full Throttle cam
Comp duble roller chain
Ported irons
ATR extrenal gate Stainless DP
Tial 38mm wastegate
Motoron 60's
Accufab billet regulator
Devilsown dual nozzle progressive alky system
TT alky chip and Red's 93 and 107
4" cold air with filter relocated in front of core support
PTE front mount(custom stainless piping)
PT-70 P-trim turbo with .63 housing(spools great)
Dual 3" aluminized exhaust, exits in stock location
built 200r4 w/ billet hard parts, red clutches & band(from CK Performance)
Cast aluminum trans pan with 4l60 filter
PI Vigilante multi-disc Billet faced converter 3400
Moser axles and Auburn posi in stock 8.5 rear
Walbro 340
F-body aluminum radiator
Aluminum rear drums
aluminum bumper brackets
6 point Chromoly roll bar by www.tydoracecars.com

Attachments

• WE4bbqsm.JPG
    WE4bbqsm.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 194