You can type here any text you want

10' SS and two little ponies got it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

highboostgn

So I was out riding around during crusin the coast(thousands of muscle cars along the strip by the beach for a week, pretty much the greatest week out of the year) and these kids in a 4.6 GT 08 or 09 go to do a U turn as i do a U turn in the lane they re in...they see the GN and keep going straight..so they pull up beside be beep 3 times and we go..took about 5 car lenghts on them and let off...so later that night this SS wanted to play at a light..so i build some boost and take him about 2 car lenghts after about 1/8 mile...after that this Gt with exhaust(not sure what else) comes flying by me swirving in between cars like an a**....i didnt really want to race anymore... until I got to a light beside him and he started reving (and some drunk lady on the side of the road said "hey look at that monte carlo" which really pissed me off) so it turns green and we take off for about 1/4 mile no cars in front of us..just two loud a** cars racing down the strip..got about 3 car lenghts on him and he performed a ricer fly...

great night

Ahhhh…the education continues! Now if we could just teach the general public the difference between a Buick and a Monte……Naaaa that would be waste of time. Good Kill.

So I was out riding around during crusin the coast(thousands of muscle cars along the strip by the beach for a week, pretty much the greatest week out of the year) and these kids in a 4.6 GT 08 or 09 go to do a U turn as i do a U turn in the lane they re in...they see the GN and keep going straight..so they pull up beside be beep 3 times and we go..took about 5 car lenghts on them and let off...so later that night this SS wanted to play at a light..so i build some boost and take him about 2 car lenghts after about 1/8 mile...after that this Gt with exhaust(not sure what else) comes flying by me swirving in between cars like an a**....i didnt really want to race anymore... until I got to a light beside him and he started reving (and some drunk lady on the side of the road said "hey look at that monte carlo" which really pissed me off) so it turns green and we take off for about 1/4 mile no cars in front of us..just two loud a** cars racing down the strip..got about 3 car lenghts on him and he performed a ricer fly...

great night
I was there. Man what a show. Saw about 7 GN's over the week and talked to most of them. This was my first trip to "Cruisin the Coast" but hopefully not my last. Already making plans to take the car next year. Hope to see yo there.

I was there. Man what a show. Saw about 7 GN's over the week and talked to most of them. This was my first trip to "Cruisin the Coast" but hopefully not my last. Already making plans to take the car next year. Hope to see yo there.

Oh yeah it's the best week out of the year here. Let me know if you bring your gn next year. There's a group of us down here with them

Good kills.
I've been hunting but not catching and for awhile now other than stuff not worth mentioning....a bunch of ricers....some kid in his dads CLS 550...another Hyundai Genesis...yawn...

good kill...
Never heard of cruisin the coast but am always up for a long hual. maybe next year.

Good kills.
I've been hunting but not catching and for awhile now other than stuff not worth mentioning....a bunch of ricers....some kid in his dads CLS 550...another Hyundai Genesis...yawn...
Chicken…you need to get to work on the kills! I have nothing to read during lunch!

good kill...
Never heard of cruisin the coast but am always up for a long hual. maybe next year.

crusin the coast in biloxi..I think over 5,500 cars registered this yr.. all classic muscle cars.. its all right on the beach..its a good time

A guy I met over here in Panama City took his GN to that event. I'm going to try and go next time... If you remember, PM me the dates :biggrin:

Back