You can type here any text you want

$1000.00 Cash Plus Trade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Interested, but...

Hi there, and thanks for the pics of that nice car...

I'd love to possibly trade, and I have the 1,000 cash to give. Problem is, if you're all the wya up in Penn. it's kinda far for the transaction at this time.

If you have any ideas or suggestions for this trade, let me know....

I was hoping for someone local, and you're the 3rd person from out of state who's made a nice offer for a trade. It kills me. I wish someone here in the Florida area made me an offer....

Mike in Tampa
813 431-2519

87 T State Trooper Car

Here is mine. CN state trooper car. TA-61 turbo, THDP, 40lb red stripes, strech IC ported, Ultra flow mufflers on a hooker cat back. 340 fp, adj reg, hd wastegate, built tranny, hardened parts w/trans brake, 3200 vigalante o pump, umi control arms upper and lower, some chrome, 130k mile orig engine, 2 rust spots and a few scratches gere and there. GN interior, its also a light weight. more to list. not sure of trading but I might consider.

Attachments

• 151-5151_IMG.JPG
    151-5151_IMG.JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 207
Nice Color T-type "....I'll trade ya!"

Nice Color Blue-In fact I used to have a Mustang Cobra painted that color and loved it!
Anyways, driving to Florida anytime soon? :biggrin: I'd love to see that car.
Do you have more pictures of it? I'd love to see the inside, front, and the engine. I used to have a TE-61 Turbo, and love the way those things spool. Biggest Turbo I ever had was a T-67 on my Mustang Cobra and it propelled that Stang to mid 10's. Also, do you have an external wastegate on that thing?
Anyways-
I'd would trade you no problem, and like I said to the other fellow- I have the 1k in hand, and wouldn't mind it if we were closer- grrrrrr" :mad: I hate the fact that lately, all the nice trades are in another state! No one here in Florida so far (through the forums), has any desire it seems for a nice Mustang Vert. I physically have 13,700 in receipts in just the last 2 years for my car. I spent 2,000 in Oct/November last month in getting the Nitrous installed, tuned and new Chrome Valve Covers, Alternator and Stereo.

Please keep in touch. Who knows right? Anythings possible...
Mike in Tampa Florida Cell 813 431-2519 email: ipodintampa@yahoo.com

pics

No external gate but have no boost problems with the HD actuator. Engine pic and interior too.

Attachments

• 151-5157_IMG.JPG
    151-5157_IMG.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 174
Nice

Very Sweet Engine.... ....hmmm

I think we both have to get plane tickets after the holidays?

Whatcha think? :)

heck, I don't mind going up your way. I used to live in Long Island & Staten Island, New York, I'm originally from up North anyways.

Back