10mm wires new in box

WTF

magnecore 10mm wire new in box 100.00 shipped

Attachments

• P1020758.jpg
    P1020758.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 271
Hey WTF.....where are my wires. You've jerked me around enough on this crap. I've placed a claim with paypal against you and your account. Not a good way to start on this forum Craig Karnatowski. I dont know wtf your thinking WTF but you cant get away with this kind of crap here, its intolerable.

I caution everyone that reads this post to take note that WTF, so far as im concerned, is a crappy member and do not purchase anything from him because you'll only get a run around. If you dont mind loaning WTF your money for a few weeks so he can finish a binge or whatever the excuse may be, then Craigs your man.

Signed,
Flat

I dealt with Craig many many moons ago. Good fella he was. Maybe he's having issues?

Yah, maybe. Ive been more than fair with him. Shoot I paid him July 27th and Ive had nothing but a runaround. He's only been a member since May unless he returned from the past and started a new ID. Nonetheless I would just like a refund, thats all. Enough bashing you know, I just hope he steps up and squares up w/me.