10's on unopened longblock & 93/meth

Was this at bowling green?

CONGRATS ON THE 10!!(y)

Rich, it has to be Cecil, as the track prep I saw at BG...SUCKED!

We saw the "prep" at BG fall apart during the first 2 rds...
Water box was the width of a river, and an 1" deep. The first 100' out was ?? at best. {I counted 6 consecutive passes aborted due to blowing the tires off...Several were out over 100'}.
I think it was second time around, some asshat blew it up. So, instead of pulling over, and stopping, he coasted , and spread the oil for 300'.:wtf: That cost an hr of downtime.

Good that we had the GNS vendor tent to lounge in..Complete w/ a fan!

Thanks! Current turbo is a gen 2 6266 and intercooler is a RJC 315xtf. When I am ready to fully realize the power of the new heads I will be getting a MFS 6766 from Bison unless something changes and he changes his recommendation

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Wow man, congrats on the time / accomplishment!! Has to be an awesome feeling!! Great Job!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! congrats!, the prep was phenomenal at Cecil on Saturday a lot of wheel lifts.

Nice! congrats!, the prep was phenomenal at Cecil on Saturday a lot of wheel lifts.
Seemed good to me but I am not experienced enough to know. I was way back in line for T&T and one of the trwck guys asked me if I cared which lane. I said no so he pushed me to the left lane and there was a line on the right lane I dont know why. I know I'm not good enough or fast enough to notice what little difference there was lol

Seemed good to me but I am not experienced enough to know. I was way back in line for T&T and one of the trwck guys asked me if I cared which lane. I said no so he pushed me to the left lane and there was a line on the right lane I dont know why. I know I'm not good enough or fast enough to notice what little difference there was lol

Yea the left lane was definitely working better, Friday for T&T the track wasn't nearly hooking as good as Saturday.

Well I know who you are now:) I was next to Brian and Tom Friday and our cars where nose to nose. You car was flying!

Well I know who you are now:) I was next to Brian and Tom Friday and our cars where nose to nose. You car was flying!
Thanks! Man I wish I had know that we could have had a laugh and swapped stories about our non-resistor core plugs and powerlogger issues LOL. I had a lot of fun this weekend. Like I said not sure what my next step is but one thing I know for sure. I wont be making any more 35 psi passes with a struggling walbro 255. I just dropped some good coin on a double pumper setup with digital sender for my car and will be dual feeding rails with external regulator. If I install it on this engine it will be overkill, but it should be perfect insurance for the new engine / aluminum head build whenever I complete that stage.