You can type here any text you want

11-9 @ GIR, last outing for '03?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Originally posted by Royal-T-Ltd
I'll be there to whoop on some hot-air cars....hehehe:D.
Yeah, I hope youve got your vac leak together so you dont have to look at my tail lights from 6 car lengths back again going down the track....hehehe:D

Oh, yeah, and its hot-air CAR, singular. Only one of us. I know, the tail lights all look the same :p

CANCELLED. Why? I have no idea. Dry weather and I think its supposed to get up to 50. Probably lazy and didnt want to get up in the cold:rolleyes:

That totally SUCKS!!! i was wanting to take mine out for the last time this year.:mad:

Originally posted by rob nolan
That totally SUCKS!!! i was wanting to take mine out for the last time this year.:mad:
Yeah, my thoughts aswell. I was looking forward to the chilly weather. I know its not good for traction, but regardless a turbo is always fun in the cold weather :) . Now Ive got to wait till next year for that 12sec pass :mad:
Who was supposed to buy the beer if I got this old heap into the 12's? I only let the car drink alcohol, so that will be a nice cold soda for me ;)

I was looking for my 10 second pass myself in this nice cool weather. I was all ready had the car in full race trim. Oh well there is always next year.

ya that sux, i wanted to get a 12 this year. oh well maybe next year. i called gateway before sunday and they said if the track is below 50*, its dangerous for rwd cars(traction). guess i got to take it to the street if i want one more race this year:D

Rob- I want to thank you and your buddy for taking the time to try and hook up the DS. Yet another tribute to the turbo Buick clan. I apologize, but I never got your friends name. Could you please thank him for me.

Originally posted by daviss
Rob- I want to thank you and your buddy for taking the time to try and hook up the DS. Yet another tribute to the turbo Buick clan. I apologize, but I never got your friends name. Could you please thank him for me.
No problem, my buddy name is Steve and i'll let him know. Hope to see everybody out there next year.

Originally posted by rob nolan
No problem, my buddy name is Steve and i'll let him know. Hope to see everybody out there next year.

sent you an email. i got a question for ya.

Back