You can type here any text you want

120# Injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LarryG

Im getting back to the ride. Last out at Bowling Green 07'- had more issues with the motor. Did win 1st in the race car show class- however- didn't make the car go faster :rolleyes: . Horrible leak down numbers, thus the car sat all summer. With help from Steve Huges -it is tore down and I'll be back this spring. We believe we have the bugs out. Amongst other changes, Im looking to go from 83# injectors to 120#. The HP from 700 to 800 - 850. Has any one had the opportunity to try these vs the 160's? Larry

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Working with and on my T/A motor - learned alot the hard way. However-with help from many of you - its getting there ---- Thanks

Larry glad to see your back. I havent seen to much info about 120s but I have seen some 160s idle pretty good. I would skip the 120s and get the 160s plus there has to be 100s of 160 programs to get you very close on the first shot! By the way I ran a 9.85 at 137 and a 9.87 at 137 with the engine I got from you!

I have the 120's and i am so far happy with the idle on a small 232 ci motor. Pulsw width at idle averages 1.4 m.s with about a 13.8 a.f. I plan on using E85 eventually so they should work for what i am doing.

Larry glad to see your back. I havent seen to much info about 120s but I have seen some 160s idle pretty good. I would skip the 120s and get the 160s plus there has to be 100s of 160 programs to get you very close on the first shot! By the way I ran a 9.85 at 137 and a 9.87 at 137 with the engine I got from you!

Hey Craig - I was just thinking about you the other day. I am really glad the motor has worked out for you. Yep- I was thinking - I should not have sold it--:redface: I had alot of issues with the way I went. However- Im glad it worked out for you..Keep in touch..buickgetreal@verizon.net Larry

I have the 120's and i am so far happy with the idle on a small 232 ci motor. Pulsw width at idle averages 1.4 m.s with about a 13.8 a.f. I plan on using E85 eventually so they should work for what i am doing.
Thats for the info-- however -I do not know what E85 means.. please advise..

Its a fuel mixed with ethanol and gasoline to be eco-friendly. Check out the e85 forum on this site to infom you more.

Back