You can type here any text you want

14's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
who sells the tallest and widest 14 inch tires?
I think I get it now. I've tried several different ways to find out the widest tire I can run on this car and haven't had any luck with answers. Is it because in 79, or there about, Buick went from the A body to the G body and there is a difference in the frame in the rear? Or is there a difference in the rims that came with the car, other than 14 to 15? The tires on the car are 205 75 14. A very thin tire compared to tires I see in pictures here. Some of the later model cars look like they are running a 255 or wider. I don't want to order a tire that rubs the inside wheel well or frame. I want to use the stock rims because I think they look good but would buy different 14's to accommodate the width (more room on the outside than the inside) on the rear. I wont use spacers.

I'm going for a race car look even though the engine will remain stock. Outside (wide wheels in the rear, 205 75 14 in front), interior and dash are all I'm wanting to change on the car. Any help is appreciated.

Back