You can type here any text you want

15 x 10 Backspacing ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

I am looking to run a 275 60 15 drag radials and 10 inch rim. What is the correct backspacing for this setup ? I did a search and got alot of different results, i have no frame notch or minitub. Thanks

With Weld wheels I used 4.5 backspacing. This will have the tire under the quarter panel wheel lip. To get the tire tucked I notched the frame and then used a 5.5 backspace.

Before my frame was notched, I had some P275-60-15's on 15"x10" rims with a rear spacing of 4.5". Now with the frame notch, I'm using some wheels that have 5.5".

I run a 15X9.5 with 4.5"BS. 295 55 tire fits fine on the inside. But fender lip needs to be rolled just a little bit.

15x10 with 4.5 with a 275 60 tire will be pretty similar.

I am gonna run billet specialties street lites I think the 4.5 backspacing with the 275 will work for me. I dont mind running a spacer.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

if you put on aluminum drums, you will not need a spacer, they are slightly thicker than steel drums.

Will a 5.5" BS work without a frame notch with the 275 60 15 DR? I'm ordering new wheels and the frame isn't notched yet. I don't want to have to buy em twice if I don't have to. I'm planning on notching it and setting the car down over the tire, but I can't get to it for a while with my work schedule.

I use Welds, 10 inch 4.5 BS with 275/60/15 tires that rub the cars unrolled quarters. Time to roll.

Back