You can type here any text you want

15 x 10 w/4.75 backspacing?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo39151

anycoloraslongasitsblack
Will this fit?

I'm currently running a 15 x 8 Weld Prostar with a 295-50-15 tire and there are no issues. I think the 10" is too big (although I've found some board members that have done this with no rubbing issues) I'm just not sure about the backspacing.

Can anyone with more insight chime in?

Reason for going bigger is that I can't seem to get a decent price for another set of 15 x 8's.

Some people can fit 4.75"BS, some can't. Just be prepared to be disappointed if they don't fit, you might have to notch. Only other issue would obviously be rubbing the fender if you have weak suspension and go over a large bump.

Notplayn said:
What backspacing do you have on the 15/8

Yeah I meant to include that in my post as well. If you know what BS you currently run, you'll be able to make a better judgement on how much clearance you have to play with.

actually, I'm clueless as to the BS on the 15x8's...

The problem I'm having is that the car came with a 7" and a 6" wheel in the front. The 8's are just fine... I suppose I'll need to measure the BS one the 8's one of these days when I have a moment to spare...

I have 9.5" rims with a 4.75 backspace and it works fine. 10" would be real close, but I know the tire wouldn't fit. Thats my car though, but there are a few others running a 9.5" w/ 4.75 bs.

Back