You can type here any text you want

15in GNX Style Wheels?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I want to say no, otherwise I think we would have seen a lot of them. What I'm contemplating is the year one snowflake wheels in 17" . If the centers were blacked out they resemble the gnx rim. They also make them in 15" size.

Regular ol Cooper Cobras, can't decide on what wheels I want... 16"or 17"

You are not having any traction issues?

I have Cooper Cobras on my 3 Olds Ciera's. 235-65-14's. They look cool,but I recently had some shifted belt problems with them right off the racks.

Certain 3rd gen firebirds had 15x7 mesh wheels. Look very similar to the 16x8 GTA's

Certain 3rd gen firebirds had 15x7 mesh wheels. Look very similar to the 16x8 GTA's

I'll bet they are impossible to find,tho. ..and do they have the right offset?

One thing I don't like about these stock wheels is that they weigh a TON!

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not too sure, I had 2 for a while but couldn't give them away. I know a friend in PA had an entire set on his S10, Pretty sure they fit fine

Oh yea I have traction issues! Just been cruising around on them til I can make up my mind on what I want.

Oh yea I have traction issues! Just been cruising around on them til I can make up my mind on what I want.

Just keep in mind that with certain wheel sizes your choice of tire size and compounds is limited.

Here are the 275-50-15 Nittos on stock wheels,which is what I'm running now.

image.jpg

I'm getting ready to order the 275/45/16 Toyo Proxes TQ's for my setup

Back