You can type here any text you want

15x10 "gnx" wheels??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adam Connell

Monster Truckin since 87'
I was wondering if there are any GNX style wheels out there that come in 15in? My new drag radials that I got a steal on are 275/60/15 and I really would like to have matching rims so it's not so obvious when I go out cruizing that I have different tires on the back.

Right now, I'm having a special set of GNX-style wheels in 16" x 10" made by Jim Lyon at True Design Wheel. He can probably make you a set in 15"...but maybe you should call him to get more details...Also, I remember seeing some 15" versions of GNX-style wheels, but I don't remember who made them...I think that Riken made some at one time...but now...I dunno who still sells thenm in 15" dia...

Claude :wink:

Riken thats who it was! I know I had seen some. Im going to search and see what I can find! Thanks!

western made some , i run them on my cars every so often, 15x7 front and 15x 8.5 out back , backspace on them is nice at 4 1/8"

rikens came in many sizes and offsets and lug patterns , i run rikens on my 87 but they are 16x8 4" BS

american made a mesh too but its not as attractive which i have in 16x7

enkei is probably the most comon 15x7, 15x8 rim but again ofsets and lugpatterns vary so make sure if you find a set they will work

you want no more than 4 1/4 BS and 5 on 4.75 lug pattern

far as i know no one makes any true mesh rims like gta's anymore except as Claude mentioned which are made using old rims for the center sections

heres a pic of the western mesh rim in 15x8.5

Scott ("Turbo6Chicago"), it's quite expensive...($720.+ shipping for both) :eek: I wanted GNX-style wheels for a long time but never was able to find a size which "fills up" the wheel well like I want them to. Several aftermarket manufacturers Riken, Enkei, Western, American Racing, used to have this style but I think that they do not make them anymore...:frown: All this led me to have some specially made to 10" wide, using some T/A wheels. I already had a pair narrowed to 5" for the front and had some 8" for the rear which still looked too much "tucked in". I guess that 10" wide will be ok! :wink:
I like the look of the rear wheels on your car and I'm trying to achieve the same look, BUT in 16" dia.

Claude :rolleyes:

P.S: Scott...wouldn't you happen to have more pics of your car with the wide wheels on it?..

Back