15x6 up front,what size tire?

1kwick6

will a 205 70 15 on a 15x6 wheel be enough tire for street use as far as being safe or 215 65 15, i have 275 60 15 on 15x7 welds out back and want it to look like skinnys but be safe.

I run 205/65's on my car on stock T wheels. They are 25.5" tall so they lower the nose about 1/4".

With any skinny on the front, the car will understeer in hard cornering unless you add a big rear sway bar.

I have an ATR rear bar so handling is fine with the small tires up front. Max load is 1400 lbs per tire, so there is no problem, there.

is this understeer with or without front sway bar, i want to take it off but do i need to wait till i get the atr rear bar??

I think it may actually understeer less without a front bar, but it takes a goofy, motorboat set when going round a corner, so it's not something you want to push to see if you can break the rear tires loose, as the front tires are rolled over onto their sides.

Our suspension does goofy things to the camber at the limits of suspension travel and not having a front swaybar lets you explore those limits.

Driving normally, with no 45 mph off ramps or sudden lane change manuevers, no front bar handles OK enough to drive to the track and back, even it's a long way.