You can type here any text you want

18 Foot Car trailer 20,000 lbs tandom Axels! CHEAP!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

thunderace31

Banned
Not sure where to put this on this site but I have hauled all my GN's and T-types with it without issues. Plus many other very large Trucks!

Ok I have to move yet again and I need $ to do so.
I don't want to sell this but I have to.

Not sure on the year of it and I have no title just the Proof of plate (Has good forever trailer plate on it that I got with it.)

I rewired the whole trailer 2 years ago everything was working when last used about 6 months ago.
Its Work shop Gray rustolum paint also. Has good tires but they are dry rotting from setting and age. I have 2 spare wheels tires and all the tie downs go with it including axle straps. Has 2 5/16th" Ball mount.
Ill throw in a 2" class 3 Receiver with the ball on it with the trailer as well! the fenders set low enough that you can open the doors on most cars and clear them! This thing tows great loaded and unloaded!

I have well over $2500 into it if not more. Ill let it go for $1500 with wood ramps or if you want the 7000 lbs rated aluminum ones I have (paid $400 for them alone) Ill let it go for $1700 o.b.o

Call me 313-850-3212

P1010001.jpg

P1010002.jpg

Back