1886 T-Type with many upgrades!

TwoLaneBlackTop

About done
1986 Buick T-Type HARD TOP with burgundy exterior, and interior with 108269 miles on the chassis, the title is CLEAN! The car has been garage kept since I acquired it in 1999 and was repaited only a few months before I became the owner.

Upgrades
Rebuilt bottom-end with approximately 5000 miles on it
Speed-Pro forged pistons
Speed-Pro molly rings
ARP mains, rod, and head bolts
Melling oil pump kit
stock graphite type head gaskets
202/202 Postons cam with hydraulic lifters
M&A Aluminum heads
M&A push-rods
M&A Tall cast aluminum valve covers with breathers
Crane gold race 1.6 roller rockers
Ported stock intake
K&N large cone type air filter
TD-07 Mitsubishi turbo (slightly smaller then a TE-66)
Custom 3" downpipe
Twin Turbonetics Deltagate waste-gates on the crossover
3" stainless steel mandrel bent air to air piping
Blitz BOV
Power stroke front mount intercooler
Silicon air to air pipe connectors
83 lbs/hr. injectors
Billet top/stock bottom adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Walbro 340 in-tank fuel pump
Caspers electronics fuel pump hot-wire kit
Accel GEN-6 fully sequential DFi
Caspers electronics ground kit
CAS high performance radiator core
Turbo 400 trans with a trans brake (never even ran)
TCI deep fined cast aluminum transmission fluid pan
3500rpm stall torque 9" converter
Tans cooler
Stock driveshaft with a Turbo 400 yoke installed (needs to be shortened)
Turbo Action gated shifter (not yet installed)
Moser 33 spline axles with C-Clip eliminators
Moser full spool
GM 3.42 rear gears
Kirban progressive rate rear springs
AirRide air bags in both rear springs
Competition Engineering adjustable front and rear drag shocks
Black Powder coated circle track wheels with new Nitto 275/60 Drag Radials on the rear
Mickey Thompson 15" 28X10.5 slicks not mounted and never ran
Buickgn.com a/c delete plate with the Buick Motorsports logo
Vacuum brakes conversion

Various sensors and parts have been replaced along the way and I have many assorted spare electronic parts. The buyer also gets the original BRF valve body 200-4r trans. I probably forgot to mention a few things as the car has so many upgrades.

The car needs a shortened driveshaft, the trans cooler lines need to be connected, the shifter needs to be installed, and you would probaly want to get a better intake pipe to the turbo. I built this car up over the years but as each year went on I had less time yet more money to put into it. The car is very nice and could easily become a 10 second 1/4 mile car when finished. The car has had the A/C, heater box, and sound proofing removed to save weight, it also has aluminum front bumper supports, and aluminum rear brake drums. The carpet is all there and all the power options still work, This car has a split power bench and was a column shift from the factory. The body is excellent and the paint is beautiful, the rear bumper fillers have cracked while sitting in the garage but other than this the body is in tip-top shape. The car is being sold as an unfinished project.

I am asking $6500 and considering the value of the parts and condition of the body and paint it is a very fair price. I will consider parial trades in the from of firearms, Porsche 3.3 or 3.6 turbo engines, guitars, saxophones, and motorcycles.