You can type here any text you want

1968 Plymouth Roadrunner

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GOT JCE

RIP Ruka Jean
I bought this car for a project but I just don't have the time/space or patience this car will need. It is a two owner Roadrunner(the guy I bought it from owned it since 1974) 383 4 speed car. It does not have the original motor but does have a 383(apart) and a built 440 that goes with it. The only option I can see on this car is a rear window defogger. It has no power brakes, no power steering, pretty much a lightweight drag car from the factory. The previous owner is looking for the fender tag(which he took off). It is a post car with the pop out side windows and has a bench seat. The body and frame are really solid and the only work really needed are the rockers and the botton quarters.The rear part of where the drivers seat mounts has some pinholes and is an easy fix. A fiberglass 6 pak hood with pins comes with the car along with new rockers, an oem bumper(nos),centerline rims, SSBC 4 wheel disc brake conversion($2400),and a new front end rebuid kit(neither are installed). It has a few auto meter gauges on the dash, the trim on the car is in mint shape,all the glass is in excellent shape,basically I am putting the motor(440)in it and selling it as a driver. Any one looking for a really cool mopar give me a call and maybe we can work something out. Cool trades are welcome also as long as they don't need much work. Looking for 10,500 obo Thanks, AJ 203-879-0200 OR VMAXRIDER@HOTMAIL.COM

Road runner

No, I havn't registered it yet. The title will still have the previous owner's name on it until I register it. If the weather holds out it will be running over the weekend. I have it over in my buddy's garage so we can put the motor and tranny back in. I really like the car but I bought it thinking I would sell one of my TTA's but I just can't part with them. And I don't want to leave the roadrunner out side over the winter. If I can sell my Challenger than I would keep this car. The Challenger is just about done. We just have to put some trim back on it and put the motor back in and it's done!! 25,000 for the Challenger. Very nice car!! 360 4 speed pistol grip w/ 4.10 rear. Car looks and sounds awesome!!!!

Back