You can type here any text you want

1969 Piper Cherokee PA28-140B

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This definitely is a non-Buick, but not technically a car. ;) Nice plane though, good luck with the sale. Out of curiosity, whats the max cruise speed and maximum range?

A little under 6 hours range at 130 mph. Looks like she's going to have a new home in Tennesee. Wish I could have taken in a nice GN on trade though.

A little under 6 hours range at 130 mph. Looks like she's going to have a new home in Tennesee. Wish I could have taken in a nice GN on trade though.

I have a few hours in one of those..wish I would had seen this sooner. Nice Piper.

that was a beautiful plane, always liked the Cherokee. saw your post, and actually thought seriously (for a few moments), "Ok, I *do* want to sell my GN and I *do* want to buy a plane...how could I make this happen?" :biggrin:

unfortunately, I'm short the pilot's liscense and a huge pile of cash. :redface:

seriously though, nice looking plane. I hope all goes smoothly with the sale.

Rob
:cool:

Honestly, if I was in DFW area, I would probably just rent. Much cheaper than owning, but there is nothing to rent in Wichita Falls.

Back