You can type here any text you want

1969 Pontiac LeMans GTO clone

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

waldo786

I am selling my 1969 Pontiac LeMans GTO clone. The car has a gold exterior and gold interior. Car has a GTO hood and functioning hood tach. It has a TH400 trans and posi rear with a shift kit. Engine is the original 350 cubic inch with edelbrock performer kit, 14" K&N air filter, headers, true dual exhaust and glass packs. Has power steering and power brakes. Car is all original and the interior is very nice. Was originally an A/C car but the compressor is gone now. Car is a nice driver and has had many new parts. The front end has been rebuilt with a polygraphite kit and quick ratio steering box. The car had the brakes, power booster, shocks, and, tires all replaced recently. Also had the battery replaced recently. Other small maintenance parts have also been replaced and I have all receipts for the work done. Trunk floors and frame are all solid. Paint is good and shines very nice when cleaned. I have pictures for it so if interested please email me at davidtrom@hotmail.com. Asking $7,250 or possible offer. Car is located in DE.

Back