You can type here any text you want

1970 El Camino

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

John N

1970 El Camino

There are maybe 700 miles on it since a complete restoration. Everything is done and the car is extremely clean in and out. It is a numbers matching 350/4 speed/12 bolt with factory air and protecto-plate. Mechanically just as nice as it looks.

$28,000 obo or trade + cash

Located in 08080 NJ

John 856 905 1908
JohnNeville@gmail.com

8-8-08002.jpg

8-8-08005.jpg

8-8-08007.jpg

8-8-08008.jpg

Thank you! The pictures are grainy because I had to take them with my phone. It is very difficult to find anything wrong with this car. The underside is as clean as the top!

not an ss? not going to get that kind of money in this market. guy i know has been trying to sell a true 70 chevelle ss454 in about the same shape from what i can see for some time now and has had to drop his price a good bit lower then what your asking. good luck though, is a nicely done car

if you know where to get a fully restored ss454 for under 30 grand PLEASE pass on the contact info!
not an ss? not going to get that kind of money in this market. guy i know has been trying to sell a true 70 chevelle ss454 in about the same shape from what i can see for some time now and has had to drop his price a good bit lower then what your asking. good luck though, is a nicely done car

Nicely done 350 cars are now pulling a premium because of the gas savings over the 454

Also, what wheels are those?

Eh, it's worth what somebody will pay. I haven't personally seen a cleaner Elky. The wheels are 17x7 and 17x9.5 American Racing Trakstars with Kumho tires. I also have a set of stock ralley wheels with Wide O tires if you want to keep it looking stock.

Back