You can type here any text you want

1976 corvette stingray l-48

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pajo

I have had this car for about 4 years and have not done anything to it so it will need to go .. It is an 84000 mile l-48 stingray with 350 motor ,auto trans ,chrome side pipes , rebuilt suspention new four wheel disks and pads ,fiberglass ttops and so on so forth . The car runs and drives beside the point that it has not seen more that 10 miles since i've owned it . Exellent body that has never been in to an accident , proof of that is the doors shut very nice and tight and there is no cracks on the fiberglass body anywhere . Both bumpers were replaced but they need to painted to match the rest of the body which is light silver color . Previous owner had something like a hood scoop that he possibly removed it and tried covering-repairing the hole him self but did a very poor job but i also have a spare hood to go with the car that is in better shape. The car was rustproofed many years a go by the previous owner but since ttops were leaking both floor boards will need to be replaced and the part of the frame directly below the driver seat it is rusted thru and will need a patch job but the rest of the frame is in exellent shape . Interior will need cosmetics but it is all there and complete . will trade for another car ,motorcycle or truck make unimportant or $4200 o.b.o

obviously i dont know how to upload pictures ,for sume reason it is not letting me do it can anyone pm,me and let me know what is the trick in it..

Back