You can type here any text you want

1978 Pontiac Sunbird

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fuzzyGN

I have just finished putting together a Pontiac "Monza" It is a TH-350 car with a 3.8L V-6. It has a fresh upper end ported heads, valve job, new springs, comp cams 206-206, and steel shim head gaskets to raise the compression a little. The bottom end is stock but it is a 20 bolt 109 block. There is a set of rare H-body Buick V-6 headers on it and a 4.1L carb and intake (4bbl). Dual 2" exhaust and 3 chamber Flowmasters; sounds good. There is also a new intank fuel pump. The carb has a fresh rebuild too. The trans was just freshed and has a shift kit and adjustable modulator.

The paint is about shot. Currently it is half peeling clear coat gray and half gray primer. It does have some cool ralley stripes on it though;) . Finally it has stock ralley wheels that have been freshly redone and new tires front and rear; the rear are Mickey Thompson "I" patterns.

The interior is black and in pretty good shape considering the age. It is complete with console and a detachable face CD player.

The car has no body rust but the drivers side floor board has some flakey stuff started. I think the weather strip is leaking a little. The car is complete and running but it is still a car that is 30 years old so it isn't perfect. Can send along pictures. Asking $1700

Also see the Skyhawk for sale in the Buick section.

Any interest out there? Make a reasonable offer on this one or the Skyhawk in my other ad. I need to get rid of some stuff.

Back