You can type here any text you want

1979 MONTE CARLO Great Deal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

spikey

For Sale is a 1979 Monte Carlo it is Silver with a new rebuilt 350 motor with around 320 HP, it has a new tranny with a shift kit and a B&M shifter both motor and tranny have less than 1000 miles on them. It has a new dual 3 inch Torque Tech exhaust with Flowmater mufflers, the interior is red it could use a new headliner there are some staples holding it up but otherwise it is in very good shape the seats and glass are in excellent shape and it was just inspected, it has a black carpet, power seats, power windows, new sunpro gauges, and tilt wheel. The Monte has a 9 inch rear along with 4 wheel disc brakes, and has new Centerline rims on new tires. The paint is old but it is not to bad, this car was garaged most of its life and is very solid there is no rust or rot. The car runs great but with a busy work schedule unfourtunately i cant find time for it, i will include a front end kit from P.S.T with the sale of the car. again this is a very good running car in good shape as well, I am asking $3800 OBO i am negotiable so make me an offer. Please e-mail fcsmontess@aol.com with any questions or call (845)-598-0950. Also i can take any pictures of the car that you might want.

Back