You can type here any text you want

1979 PONTIAC TRANS AM SE - Y84 - 6.6 - BANDIT - 54K miles - TRANS AM NATIONALS WINNER

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

97ramsst

1979 TRANS AM SE
TRUE Y84 BANDIT CAR

DSC05506.jpg

We are selling our all numbers matching Y84 Special Edition 1979 Pontiac Trans Am with just 54K original miles. Its a true documented original black and gold Bandit SE. This car is in amazing condition and runs and drives like new. Its a highly optioned car with power windows and locks...and cold AC. The car needs nothing and in fact won its class (SE-2) at the 2009 Trans Am Nationals in Dayton OH!
The paint and body on the car are great. The body is perfect...not a single dent or ding anywhere. Its had one repaint in 2007 and it was done very well. The car is a southern car and has never had any rust anywhere.
The black interior is all original with the exception of the front seat covers and is a 9.9999 out of 10. The original AM/FM radio and 8 track work and sound great. The engine turned dash is like new. All the gauges work as they should. The AC system still blows ice cold!
The car runs great. The running gear in the car is all original complete #s matching down to the carburetor. It has a 6.6L 403 engine and TH350 automatic transmission.
The car is a well documented Y84 car. It comes with the Window Sticker, Build Sheet, and dealer invoice.
This car is in amazing shape. This car will impress anyone...and I promise there will be no disappointments with it! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
$24950 CASH OBO.
The Trans Am is located in Huntsville, AL. I have a clean title in hand!!!
CALL OR TEXT 229-894-0165
DSC05483.jpg

DSC05478.jpg

DSC05462.jpg

DSC05439.jpg

DSC05437.jpg

DSC05421.jpg

DSC05422.jpg

DSC05512.jpg

DSC05413.jpg

DSC05440.jpg

DSC05494.jpg

DSC05457.jpg

DSC05555.jpg

Hey everyone i have personally seen this car and omg it is beautiful...great guy to deal with too..good luck bud..hate to see you sell it. But its worth everydime..

Hey everyone i have personally seen this car and omg it is beautiful...great guy to deal with too..good luck bud..hate to see you sell it. But its worth everydime..

Thanks Joe...the 79 sold today. A guy flew in from St Louis and drove it home!

You need to come check out the Terminator we just got when you get a chance.

Back