1980 Buick Turbo manifold and turbo setup

callmewaylon

Hii guys, I wound up with an almost complete setup for a 1980 Turbo Buick. Any ideas on what it's worth or is anyone interested in it?

Attachments

• IMG_1883.JPG
    IMG_1883.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1887.JPG
    IMG_1887.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1886.JPG
    IMG_1886.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 93
Thsee parts are from a Riviera. They are going to be nearly useless on anything but Riviera unfortunately. It's missing a few components from the pictures that might just be out of shot like: ignition control computer, up/down pipes for the turbine.
Value of these would be best for someone with a turbo Riviera and honestly the turbo and perhaps the distributor are the only real wanted pieces here. $300 complete or around $200 for distributor and turbo.
The intake and exhaust manifolds only work in a FWD type engine setup, it hangs the turbo off the rear of the engine above the trans bell housing instead of how the Regal has the turbo on top of the intake manifold.

Thanks for the insight. The parts came with an 81 Turbo Monte Carlo I bought. They came off a replacement motor they put in the Monte so that makes sense. The guy thought they were '80 parts so they could be used to go non computer at some point, but I don't have any real use for them and they seemed like they'd be hard to find so hoping someone can use them.