You can type here any text you want

1980 Corvette to trade for 86 or 87 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Isaacsarcing

I have a very nice low miles(146,000) all original(EXCEPT WHEELS) 1980 Corvette L-48. All numbers match on the car. It has the original rare dark green paint (844 made in 1980 in that color) that is in decent condition. Interior is in very good shape with all options working like they should. Brand new tires on aftermarket 15" wheels. Motor is untouched and runs good but could use a tune up. Drives very good but does has a little vibration at about 65mph. It has no rust and has been garage keep. I am looking to trade to a decent 86 or 87 GN or T-type that has little or no rust with a good drivetrain and interior. I can e-mail pictures if anybody is interested.

I

know it doesn't make sense since you stated "all origional" but has anything been rebuilt? (engine/trans/suspension)?.............good looking car by the way :)

The motor was rebuilt to factory specs at 101,000 miles. That is the only thing that has been done to the car.

Back