You can type here any text you want

1980 Y84 SE bandit trans am

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Price

Sorry, didn't know someone had responded. I wanted 4800 for it but right now I just need the cash.:( Put 4000 in my hand and its yours. The car is not perfect but I am not asking 15000 for it either! The underside is solid as a rock, the motor runs good except the carb really could use a good rebuild. Its a great car to get and finish up. Daniel
my email is tomanytoys@alltel.net or feel free to call with any questions at 229 423 6078

According the the auction at the link you posted, "The seller ended this listing early to sell to the high bidder(s) at current bid price." You stated in the above ad that the reserve was not met. Looks like there was no reserve. Which is it?

Bryan, He wanted it bad and we agreed on 4250. He sent me 100 bucks to end it early then was going to get the rest that monday from the bank but then he couldn't get the money !!!!! The only way to end it because of the time left was to end it that way but then it fell thur so I still have the car. Daniel Ray
This is where I had it listed and it didn't meet reserve
eBay Motors: Pontiac : Trans Am (item 380038161225 end time Jun-23-08 17:30:00 PDT)

Price drop again, 3600 bucks. If I can't get that I will just drive it myself till I wear it out! SHEESH, come on anyone you can't find a TA anymore hardly at all and for this price thats nothing anymore for any kind of car!

Price drop again, 3600 bucks. If I can't get that I will just drive it myself till I wear it out! SHEESH, come on anyone you can't find a TA anymore hardly at all and for this price thats nothing anymore for any kind of car!
do you have a phone number to call you?

Feel free to give me a holler after 7.30 tonight if you like at 229 423 6078 Daniel Ray

Back