You can type here any text you want

1981 Buick Regal Turbo, GN rims, 87 tail lights, great project

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
please read entire ad before calling:

1981 Buick Regal Turbo Sports Coupe. Mileage reads 68K, probably 168K. It runs and drives. Motor sounds good and the tranny shifts good. It has Grand National rims, tires are nothing special. It has blacked out 87 tail lights. It has a new vacuum brake booster. It had a cheap maaco paint job in November 2007. It looks okay but not perfect. Paint is good but body could have used more body work before it was painted, mainly the trunk lid. most of the bumper fillers are cracked. trunk lock was popped out by someone. The interior is Burgandy and in decent shape. The driver seat is ripped on the side but nothing major. The passenger side front carpet is also ripped. It has Grand National front floor mats. I picked this car up about 6 months ago from auction. It is sold with California Lien Sale papers only and AS IS with no smog.

I have too many projects, not enough space, money or time. It is not perfect but it runs, drives and doesnt look bad, plus its a turbo. It is a good project and needs TLC. It is sold with Lien Sale paper work only. If registering in California it will need smog. I am selling AS IS without smog. To get title you will have to get it smogged and pay the back fees. It owes DMV around 400 bucks in fees. It will be a clean title when issued. It is a nice project to start with, especially for the price, it is very affordable. First one with 1100 can take it.

$1100.....510-712-5643

81regal001.jpg

<br>
81regal003.jpg

<br>
81regal004-2.jpg

<br>
81regal007-1.jpg

<br>
81regal008-2.jpg

<br>
81regal009-2.jpg

<br>
81regal012.jpg

<br>
81regal013.jpg

<br>
81regal014.jpg

<br>
81regal015.jpg

anyone want this car minus the GN rims for $800... it still runs!!!

Back