1981 Camaro Z28

link

Try the link again. Some guy from New York just offered me 20k to end it now. WoW.
I think I will have some fun and let it run it's course. I am not really into this body style but the car is in awesome condition. We were in the right place at the right time for this one. Just missed a 1969 Malibu with 42,000 miles. One owner in mint condition for $1500. 307 with a turbo 400 nice green with black interior. I have to get out more. Don and I split this one and he is the one who listed it.

Dammmm... it does look nice and clean .. NOT FOR ME !!!! :p good luck on the sale :biggrin:

Ken

Ken, I went and looked at the Challenger today and it is coming out awesome.It is all jammed and the engine bay and the trunk are painted. We are waiting on some parts for the vinyl top trim before we can finish it. New carpet came today. Man this thing is going to be nice!!!! I will send some pics when I get them. I ran across a 1968 roadrunner with a 440 six pack 4 speed(originally a 383 car)that needs some body work. That will be next after I get rid of the Camaro. I can't believe my string of good luck lately. I seem to be falling into some sh*t every where I turn!!!!:D