You can type here any text you want

1982 GN Wheel Center Caps

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

b4black

The 1982 GN used a center cap for the N78 aluminum wheel that was unique to the car. Similar caps were used on other Regals. The '82 GN had a chrome body with a black tri-shield. The other style were chrome body/colored logo and black body/black logo.

The '82 GN chrome/black cap was part number 25515144, but is long discontinued. Some poeple made them by breaking out the color logo and repalicng it with the black logo. Problem is getting the logos out without destroying them or the rest of the cap can sometimes be hard (and some times they just fall out).

I was at a swap meet today and found that World of Motorworks will sell the black logo seperate from the body. If you can find a good crome body, this is the way to go.

It's not listed on thier website, so you will neeed to call.
http://www.worldofmotorworks.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=33&products_id=112

Buick centers.jpg

Used original on the left, new Motorworks on the right. The new part is somewhat lighter in color. Otherwise they are a great match and have self adhesive on the back. I actaully think the originals are too dark and kinda hard to see once on the car.

Thanks for the info Rich. I might just have to use them on my 83 with the GTA wheels.;)

Back