1982 Turbo Buick East End Long Island

mheath717

Hello,

First I apologise there are no pictures yet. I'll take some next time I see the car.

So yesterday I was at a repair shop and I noticed Buick sitting in the corner of the lot that was two tone. I asked the owner if it was an 82 which he confirmed. We went to look at the car and the owner was shocked I was interested in it. I want to say it was a Grand National but don't quote me on it I know those were very low production.

The car had the hood buldge with badging, sport steering wheel with colored buick shields, t tops, and was turbo charged. Had the two tone silver and dark grey paint job. My brief internet research shows this car is probably a Grand National with sport package?

The car is sitting on four flats and has t type style wheels. Engine is intact and complete. Seemed to be missing nothing at all. But the car is rusty and seems like it hasn't moved under its own power for quite some time. I didn't look under the car or get very in depth with it.

If anyone is interested in buying it just let me know and I'll pass on the contact info to you. There was no price discussed, but the owner didn't crush it because he felt the car was rare and someone may want it. I have no affiliation with this car, just I have dealt with the shop owner before. I just figured someone might be interested in saving one of these cars. Let me know!

Mitch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk