You can type here any text you want

1983 T-type badges

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
does anyone know what badges belong on a 1983 t-type... mine has the slant t... however i've seen other 1983's and older have the slant "t" versus the Vertical "t"? and on the trunk i have a badge that says "turbocharged" with the power6 after the letter D which ive seen on the riviera T-type not the buick regal t-type.:confused: I am working on my car for my senior project and will be on the forum frequently to get help and ask q's 2 the turbobuick.com experts!!!

1983 t-type w/t-tops...put the tops down,turn the music up... and ride:cool:

Look at the top of the before black section for the sticky. Rich has a website dedicated to these cars and it should answer most of your questions. The correct T emblem is the straight up an down one but it was only made for 82-83 and then it was changed.

badges

Look at the top of the before black section for the sticky. Rich has a website dedicated to these cars and it should answer most of your questions. The correct T emblem is the straight up an down one but it was only made for 82-83 and then it was changed.

Thanks... i took a look at the b4 black website and it does have good information... i learned that i need a vertical "t" badge (but the slant does look better:p ) I but i just wanted to know if the 1983 t-type had any trunk badges at all, mine i believe is from the type riviera, and i think some of the designer series had trunk badges but i'm not sure... :confused:

Back