You can type here any text you want

1984 Buick Grand National FOR SALE......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

znibz33

I have a 1984 Buick Grand National for sale.............the odometer shows 71,000 miles, the car has been indoor stored all of its life ......there was a death in the family, the car was given to the son and the car returned to the estate from which I purchased it. When the car was returned it was missing the V-6 Turbo Charged motor and in its place ON a motor stand was a GM 350..........so I have a car with the wrong motor out of it, it is otherwise complete, it is an Astro roof car..........it appears to have the wrong wheels on it, the interior is quite good, having a few cracks in the drivers seat but the rest looks pretty sanitary......they had started pulling parts of the trim off but stopped and it appears to be all there and intact, it also needs the front bumper corners and I would replace the rear bumper cover as well, under the hood super clean and intact ......just missing the power plant, the paint is still very good.....I need too sell this car today, we have had a family emergency and we are hustling to raise money .....asking $4900 but open to offers.......I was going to put the car together for my son who is 19 and in college....there will be another!!!! IMG_0343.JPG IMG_0307 (1).JPG IMG_0309 (1).JPG IMG_0310 (2).JPG IMG_0313.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0348.JPG
    IMG_0348.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0318 (1).JPG
    IMG_0318 (1).JPG
    151.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0319 (1).JPG
    IMG_0319 (1).JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0324 (1).JPG
    IMG_0324 (1).JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 147
Hello fellow members of the Turbo Buick community...........I have not been able to figure out how to get back into y ad to edit or respond, if you have any questions or concerns please call Randy at 360-561-2112 ...... the car is located near the state capital in Olympia, Washington state....approximately one hour South of Seattle.

$4900 USD Located in the state of Washington, city of Olympia the state capital, approximately 60 miles south of Seattle.......
Randy at 360-561-2112

I have a 1984 Buick Grand National for sale.............the odometer shows 71,000 miles, the car has been indoor stored all of its life ......there was a death in the family, the car was given to the son and the car returned to the estate from which I purchased it. When the car was returned it was missing the V-6 Turbo Charged motor and in its place ON a motor stand was a GM 350..........so I have a car with the wrong motor out of it, it is otherwise complete, it is an Astro roof car..........it appears to have the wrong wheels on it, the interior is quite good, having a few cracks in the drivers seat but the rest looks pretty sanitary......they had started pulling parts of the trim off but stopped and it appears to be all there and intact, it also needs the front bumper corners and I would replace the rear bumper cover as well, under the hood super clean and intact ......just missing the power plant, the paint is still very good.....I need too sell this car today, we have had a family emergency and we are hustling to raise money .....asking $4900 but open to offers.......I was going to put the car together for my son who is 19 and in college....there will be another!!!!View attachment 253020 View attachment 253021 View attachment 253022 View attachment 253023 View attachment 253024
do u still have the car? very interested

Back