1984 grand national clone

Playboy

175A7D0F-A3C5-4E50-90E5-BE53E59E9686.jpeg

1984 buick regal made into a grand national clone the car was made convertible by me and my Popz just got it out the paint shop now awaits at the upholstery shop alot of people ask if its factory convertible cus the job looks profesionally done

Hi Playboy, what's shakin'?
Very creative with the drop top. Generally I prefer the profile of a convertible version of ANY given make/ model with the top up.

There was a convertible GN at the Buick GS Nationals in the early '90's that was as nice as yours.
The Regal body looks a little odd to me with a missing roof (I think it's because you just don't see them).
You did a fantastic job on the roof, I really like the shape. Maybe a convertible GN will look more natural to me the more I see yours.

Great job and welcome.
George

Hi Playboy, what's shakin'?
Very creative with the drop top. Generally I prefer the profile of a convertible version of ANY given make/ model with the top up.

There was a convertible GN at the Buick GS Nationals in the early '90's that was as nice as yours.
The Regal body looks a little odd to me with a missing roof (I think it's because you just don't see them).
You did a fantastic job on the roof, I really like the shape. Maybe a convertible GN will look more natural to me the more I see yours.

Great job and welcome.
George
thanks bro bro u made me feel as proud as a parent should watching they kid graduate and walk the stage thanks means alot to me to read positive posts

Post some pictures of that other buick in the background.
Oh,how I remember the timez.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk