You can type here any text you want

1984 grand national X2

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hiway6969

hiway6969
i have two 84 gns, one is on the street in need of only paint work and one is a wrecked car that i found while cruising some country raods, the interior on both are like new being as my 84 only has 53000 on it. the wrecked one has a clear title because the person who wrecked it never turned it in to the insurance. i bought a regular regal limited to fix the wrecked one but never did. im selling all three for an asking price of 8000 but i need to sell these cars to save my family and our house, i dont want to sell them but i have to do what i have to do. please call for any info or pics( i have a picture phone) thanks -will 540-604-1665

just got it

the motor is good, i noticed a oil leak near back of oil pan that only starts when it is at running temp, have not looked into it yet and i had the tranny rebuilt last summer because it started shifting slow so i pulled it and had it rebuilt. the only spots that have rust are to back corners of both doors, but the wrecked car has new weather weather stripping and fresh paint so its an easy fix, other than that no rust, i had the car on a freinds lift when i got it and painted the under side to prevent any rust. give me a call tomorow and ill send you some pics, thanks for your interest. will 540-604-1665

Back