1984 Regal Green Drop top Lambo doors"one of a kind"

If t didn't have those wire wheels and the lambo doors i would drive it, just picture this :snaphappy:
Throw a real nice set of gbody buckets, center console maybe all khaki?! A nice blow through turbo setup on E85 8.5 rear decent built brf and a custom license plate, GoGreen or E85'in.. Smoke the tires on every corner. Saving the planet one burnout at a time :ROFLMAO:
Would go with some cool wheels though

Cutting the roof off must have really added to the strength of that one.:banghead:

i'd drive it.. you'd drive it... anyone that says they wouldn't is a lying liar that lies.

Like back tattoos - yesterday's fad.

Attachments

• LAMBO DOORS.jpg
    LAMBO DOORS.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 176
Well go on and buy it and we will watch you drive it and laugh our lying asses at you PIMP!!:confused:

it's the kind of car that draws in females like some sort of a female attracting magnet..
it's got shiny paint... it's a convertible- well, not a convertible. but that's one of those finer points that the women folk don't really care about.

Aaah chick magnet car that alone makes it worth buying !!! Pick up all the females in that !!! :cool:

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Built the way they wanted it!! Someone spent a ton of time and money, oh wait so do all of us .!

I dabble alil in both worlds.use the blue t type to sucker you in, then kick your azz with the black one.

Attachments

• 1391144136069.jpg
    1391144136069.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 78