You can type here any text you want

1984 Regal T-Type

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84sithlord

I have my regal posted in craigslist. I will send more pics as requested. I'm asking $7400 OBO. Not having any luck selling on there. I would much rather see her go to someone with the time and money to restore her right. I am willing to trade for an 86 or 87 gn or t-type that is driveable daily (doesn't have to be perfect). this is the url for it on craigslist. 1984 BUICK GRAND NATIONAL/ REGAL T-TYPE
feel free to call or email questions! Thanks for looking!

not TR if thats who you mean. lol! he's actually recommended you to me. i'm a different tommy! lol!

pics

more pics

Attachments

• filler egr.jpg
    filler egr.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 418
  • grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 420
  • MAF.jpg
    MAF.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 423
  • ODEMETER.jpg
    ODEMETER.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 419
  • rust.jpg
    rust.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 420
pics again

and a couple more.

Attachments

• SCAN MASTER.jpg
    SCAN MASTER.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 419
  • TRANSLATOR.jpg
    TRANSLATOR.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 420
  • turbo.jpg
    turbo.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 422
  • TURBO GAUGE.jpg
    TURBO GAUGE.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 423
  • VDO GAUGE.jpg
    VDO GAUGE.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 417
make me an offer!!! lol!

:biggrin:

Attachments

• trunk tag 1.jpg
    trunk tag 1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 423
  • trunk tag 2.jpg
    trunk tag 2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 417
  • lt side.jpg
    lt side.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 414
  • rt side.jpg
    rt side.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 416
ok...so not getting any bites here either.....New Price! $6000!!!!!! she needs a good home!!!! any takers?

yeah, its actually a vacuum cap turn backwards....the vacuum fitting came loose one day and popped off going down the road. I plugged it with the vacuum cap....i need to re-do my vacuum lines...i think they are not set up right... i have diagrams and my set up looks a bit different. lol!

#336-937-2257 (in case anybody doesn't feel like looking at craigslist)...also i have some spare parts that will convey as well! 2 mechanical fans, fan shroud, hvac unit...

not to burst your bubble but you'd be lucky to get $3500 for it. hot air cars just don't pull any money, especially ones that need restored.

I can understand that for a stock one but there are several mods done to this one....either way, if i don't get an offer soon, i'll be parting it out! (seems to be the way to go right now. lol!)

Don't become one of "those guys". You'll end up spending all your time tearing the car apart only to sell 1/10 of it, sending pics. answering emails & PM's, boxing up stuff & having to spend gas/time/& money going to UPS, and then you'll be left with a big hunk of old car that you'll have trouble getting rid of...unless you just scrap it and tthen you'll still be loosing money on the whole deal. If it was an '85 GN, you could recoup your $$ with a good interior, and spoiler & black body panels. PM me a realistic price or drive down here at noon on Saturday so I can see & drive it.

Back