You can type here any text you want

1984 T type $4695

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cruzn57

Still plays with cars!
sliver, 106 k miles, all orig, no rust, ps,pb,ac,pw,cruz,tilt, orig rims,
runs great, fresh trans,
cruzn57@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 84 T int1.JPG
    84 T int1.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 537
  • 84 T RS.JPG
    84 T RS.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 528
  • MVC-006S.JPG
    MVC-006S.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 84 T motor1.JPG
    84 T motor1.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 521
Did you just buy that car? or were you the original seller, like a year ago. I thought you sold that thing. I cant believe someones not jumpin all over that car. i'd buy that in a minute if i had that money.

I've had it for a while.

no one has even looked at it,
it puzzles me too!
I have 4 TR's so its just along side the others,

buy it, you'll like it!!

thanks!
cruzn57

Yea, I know........

but somebodys gotta soak up all the sun !;)

seriously if you werent so far away, i would probably be really interested, but just to far:( good luck with the sale though

where you located?

middle of the winter storm???
:biggrin:

thanks
Lee

dead center, southwest missouri actually :( just got my cable net back yesterday and i havent worked for for 3 days, stupid weather.

sorry..........

was 65 here yesterday, but 50 miles west of here ( Los angeles/ malibu) they got snow!!! about 2 in, been 40-50 yrs since it snowed in LA.
buy my T type and work on it in the dark!!!!!!!:biggrin:

All those cars... Why don't you fix your wall? Bricks all fallin' out and stuff... :p :p :p

if ya didnt live so far away, i would sell the fox body and buy this one, but i cant make a trip to cali anytime soon

cause I spent to much on cars?

actually were tearing down the brick wall, and expanding the parking area,
then covering the side, so all cars will be under cover, and the lift will go on the side also.will be 40x40 under cover, and paved.
wanna run a sledge hammer?? you can knock all the brick you want down!

was it you that was on the dyno last week? and made a mess?

Does it have posi? any other pics? What mods (If any?) Looking to get my step-son out of his honda, and interested in some American muscle (Even if it is hot air!)
Thanks!

the trunk sticker........

says G80 which is the posi listing, haven't driven it enough to see.
no mods at all, all original, trans was done less than 1 yr ago, (not sure on how many miles) if its for a younger person, it will need a new radio, as this one only goes to normal levels LOL!!!!!
Thanks
cruzn57

Oh no... hes gonna rice it all up... dam. Just tell em NO WINGS. They dont go any faster with em on. Wings are for RACE CARS. :mad:
Theres a ton of 'cool guy' parts for hondas, that our cars dont have. Its going to be hard to pry an import out of a kids hands. Though I hope youre successful. One way I show people the dark side is thru board signatures.
Go to a honda or mitsubishi board. Or the w body or j body boards. Look at their posts. look at their signatures. Not only are the posts OBVIOUSLY younger in composition, but in knowledge as well. Look at their mods. "ceramic brake bads, super turbo muffler, new neon lights on the interior, new dunlop tires, bigger throttle body, and spectre air filter"
15.1 @ 95 mph and gettin faster.

Totally different world. Totally. Now tell em to go through this board, and look at the average times here. And the composition of peoples posts...He'll see the obvious difference. I just now (about 3 months ago) realized this huge contrast as well.
I dont really hang out on other boards, so i never realized how advanced, or adult we were lol. It's a pretty big leap from
"hey guys, i won this bigger throttle body off of ebay, and im wondering, why, after putting it on my civic, does my car feel a little slower?" with responses like "hmm I dont know? I never heard that before" or just no responses at all.

I never realized how spoiled I am, after goin to those other boards... :)

There is ABSOLUTELY no way he'd rice it out. He's currently driving a '93 accord that my wife was driving until I got her into a Seville STS. He was 10 when I bought the GN and thought it was a "granny car" until I took him around the block....He knows the dark side:D . He may not, but I would put the 3 piece rear spoiler on it, and if he wanted larger rims, he'd have to settle for 16" GTA rims....

Cruzn57, if you have any more pics, send them to roc8seven@comcast.net

good job. you sure sound like a nice guy! replaced your wifes honda with a cadillac, and are thinking of replacing your step-sons honda with a turbo regal. wow, is your family hiring? lol. I can sorta see you not wanting anyone to drive this honda anymore.. slowing installing american cars in its place lol. (nice move, id do the same thing too)
Noone in my family really likes tr's except for my older cousin. though he only had his white 86 t a year or so before someone stole it. other than that, everyones an old mopar fan. good luck on your future purchase.
Just from the few pictures i did see of that t, id buy it in a heartbeat if i had the money.

Back